Friday, May 30, 2008

photos of the house

Everyone has been asking for pictures, so here they are. I'm only showing outdoor pics since I'm still trying to throw the inside together.

This is the front porch, where the snake frequents. It was the front door that sold me on this home when we were house hunting. The huge beams are pretty neat too, although I'm not crazy about the snake shimmying them.















Here's the "burban", as vivien calls it. I know, we only have 3 kids, but it fits our family much better than a long-wished-for truck would.

Viv poses with the coolest purple flowers in our yard.










The front of the house.

The back of the house. Yes, that is a Slip and Slide.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very nice looking home... Yeah, I wouldn't want a frequent snake visitor either! Love the suburban as well. It is a nice color!

Dottie said...

Your house is BEAUTIFUL! I love it Melanie! You have got to just be so happy!