We're in a new place at a new time in our lives, so I figured I have a fresh start. It's easier to blog the info than to keep everyone in the loop via other methods, so here goes. We're in our new house, which I love. We attend a new ward for church, which I love. My kids go to a new school, which is good. I have 2 acres to mow with a human propelled push mower... not so great. Still looking for a lawn tractor or a riding lawn mower. We are gardening for the first time, which is really cool. So many new things I can't possibly explain them all at once.
Last Friday Steel's class had their Author's Tea. Ben, Viv, and I attended the gathering. The class sang two very cute songs and then each student read a book they had written and illustrated. I was so proud of Steel as he sat in the rocking chair next to his teacher and shared his work. He's such a great little man. After the books were shared we joined our children in enjoying some cake and punch and little mints.
Here's a pic of three of my favorite people.
No comments:
Post a Comment