Natalie thought it creative to pose as the first letter of each vegetable and fruit in our new garden.
T is for tomatoes. B is for beans. C is for corn. C is for carrots. C is for cucumbers. W is for watermelon. S is for sunflowers. O is for onions. P is for peppers. P is for pumpkins.
3 comments:
Natalie reminds me of how Taelor can be.. She likes to pose for pictures as long as it is her idea. Good job on the garden and you did some great letters Natalie!!
I love your garden! I so miss having one, we used to have one every year and I loved all the fresh produce. What a great start in your new home.
Yea! You have a blog. [Love the template...:)] I can't wait to have a garden. It's been 8 years since I've tried one. How fun (and ambitious) for you!
Post a Comment