Today 2 of the 4 kindergarten classes had waterday. When I arrived he didn't see me and was completely covered in shaving cream. He had so much fun dumping buckets of water on his friends, blowing bubbles, and squirting spray bottles.
Viv thought it would be a good idea to cover my leg in shaving cream. Now, where's my razor? Nothing like the good ole smell a Barbasol. Ben's going to wonder what man's face I was rubbing my leg on to smell that way.
Viv and I left part way through to go have lunch with Natalie. This is her sweet friend she chose to sit with us.
When we returned to Steel we had just missed the hose-down from the fire department's hose truck. I was so disappointed...yeah, right. They were crazy a little while longer and then had pizza for lunch. Viv and I took off and the kids had smoothies and watched a movie for the rest of the day.
After I'd been home a little while Ben came home early from work and said he had just left Steel's school. We missed each other by about 10 minutes. Steel was apparently too cool to hang out with his dad, but he did manage to say hi and bye. When did these kids grow up?
1 comment:
Looks like such fun!
Post a Comment