Yesterday was the last day of school. We were surprised at the k-2 awards ceremony when Natalie was awarded for being on the A honor roll. Not that we don't think she's brilliant, but we didn't know this school gave grades to first graders. Way to go Nat. Here she is with her assistant teacher/ bus driver (left) and classroom teacher (right). Nattie's the one in front in case you weren't sure.
To celebrate we took a trip to Shelby (we live in Boiling Springs so we drove 20 minutes) to visit Sonic. Nothing like the celebratory corn dog, French fries, cherry lime-ade, and annoying plastic toy to finish the school year right -eh?
I'm very proud of all my little people. Summer's here! Woo hoo!
I have to laugh. As I was down loading these pictures from the camera Steel came by and saw his picture. He said, "Look at my healthy gums! And look at my healthy teeth! That's 'cuz I brush 'em so good!" I'm glad he thinks about his oral hygiene. Ask me if he brushed any time close to downing the junk food. I'm such a good mom. I'm grateful for good dental coverage.
2 comments:
VERY SWEET! I went back and looked at those healthy gums and teeth! Way to go Steele!
Good Job Natalie!! And yes those are healthy gums Steele. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment