I was sewing in the kitchen the other day and steel came by and told me he was looking for all the candy in the house. we had one old root beer barrel and 4 sticks of gum. i asked him what it was for and he said he wanted to play "bobbing for candy". I tried to explain that that might not work, so at a loss for what else to suggest I said they should bob for celery. i was totally joking. the next thing i know they're all out on the deck with their heads in a bucket. they had no idea i was taking pictures. it was so funny. they finally came in for an apple or two, but the celery was definitely easier to grab.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
bobbing for celery
I was sewing in the kitchen the other day and steel came by and told me he was looking for all the candy in the house. we had one old root beer barrel and 4 sticks of gum. i asked him what it was for and he said he wanted to play "bobbing for candy". I tried to explain that that might not work, so at a loss for what else to suggest I said they should bob for celery. i was totally joking. the next thing i know they're all out on the deck with their heads in a bucket. they had no idea i was taking pictures. it was so funny. they finally came in for an apple or two, but the celery was definitely easier to grab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome. I love what kids come up with on boring summer days!
Post a Comment