Ben and I had a getaway to Charlston, SC while his mom was here in July. What a fun place. We went to Folly Beach and got really sunburned. We stayed at the Ansonborough Inn. The building is from the late 1700's and has the original joists and hardware supporting the beams. It was a cool place to look at, but we'll probably stay somewhere else when we go next. This bridge was totally long. I can't remember what the name is. Ben planned an awesome trip.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
charlston, sc
Ben and I had a getaway to Charlston, SC while his mom was here in July. What a fun place. We went to Folly Beach and got really sunburned. We stayed at the Ansonborough Inn. The building is from the late 1700's and has the original joists and hardware supporting the beams. It was a cool place to look at, but we'll probably stay somewhere else when we go next. This bridge was totally long. I can't remember what the name is. Ben planned an awesome trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment